- Staff Nurse
- Whittington Health NHS Trust
- £26,553.60 to £34,495.20
- 18/02/2018 23:59
Whittington Health NHS Trust
Calling all Band 5 Nurses
We would love you to work with us and care for our patients.
We have Band 5 roles in our Hospital
Don’t look any further... Whittington Health is the Trust for you!
Join us and give excellent care to acute and general medical patients, caring for elderly patients, for people with respiratory illnesses, cardiology, surgical patients including those needing orthopaedic care and in our Emergency department.
What will we do for you?
Well we will care for you so that you can care for your patients.
By providing the following support and guidance:
- A comprehensive 12 month preceptorship programme for newly qualified nurses in which you will be supported by excellent clinical placement educators and the education department
- On-going learning and development opportunities including leadership courses and clinical skills such as cannulation, phlebotomy and blood cultures.
- Individually tailored career development pathways
- Internal Transfer opportunities
- Access to rotation schemes across district nursing and the hospital.
- Working with supportive, friendly and forward thinking teams
Interviews will be held on 28th Feb 2018.
We are happy to be flexible over hours.
We are in integrated care organisation that means that we have opportunities to work as a community staff nurse in our District Nursing team as well see out other advert.
You must have appropriate UK professional registration.
This post is subject to the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act (Exceptions Order) 1975 and it will be necessary for a submission for Disclosure to be made to the Disclosure and Barring Service.
Documents to download
To print a document or save it to your computer, please click with your right mouse button on the document title and select "Save Target As...". You can then save the document in a suitable place on your computer ready to print it out. Clicking with the left mouse button will open the document in a new window (if your web browser can do so).
Further details / informal visits contact
For further information please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
If you have problems applying, contact
- 0207 288 5925