- Staff Nurse
- Whittington Health NHS Trust
- £26,553.60 to £34,495.20
- 18/02/2018 23:59
Whittington Health NHS Trust
Calling all Band 5 Nurses
We would love you to work with us and care for our patients
We have Band 5 roles in our Community District Nursing Teams
Don’t look any further... Whittington Health is the Trust for you!
We are an integrated care organisation and our Community and hospital services are one.
Join us and give excellent care to our patients being cared for in their own homes and in other residences. We care for patients with a wide range of needs some acute and some more long term illnesses. We provide a 24 hours service which means that our nursing teams cover days, twilight and night shifts.
What will we do for you?
Well we will care for you so that you can care for your patients.
By providing the following support and guidance:
- A comprehensive 12 month preceptorship programme for newly qualified nurses in which you will be supported by excellent clinical placement educators and the education department.
- On-going learning and development opportunities including leadership courses and clinical skills such as cannulation, phlebotomy and blood cultures.
- Individually tailored career development pathways.
- Internal Transfer opportunities.
- Access to rotation schemes across district nursing and the hospital.
- Working with supportive, friendly and forward thinking teams.
Interviews will be held on 28th Feb 2018.
We are happy to be flexible over hours and offer full and part time options.
You must have appropriate UK professional registration.
This post is subject to the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act (Exceptions Order) 1975 and it will be necessary for a submission for Disclosure to be made to the Disclosure and Barring Service.
Documents to download
To print a document or save it to your computer, please click with your right mouse button on the document title and select "Save Target As...". You can then save the document in a suitable place on your computer ready to print it out. Clicking with the left mouse button will open the document in a new window (if your web browser can do so).
Further details / informal visits contact
For further information please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org