- Staff Nurse
- Band 5
- Full time: 37.5 hrs a week
- Whittington Health NHS Trust
- Whittington Hospital
- £24,214 to £30,112 Exclusive HCAS pa
- 01/03/2020 23:59
Want to work in friendly, supportive teams? Want expert guidance as you develop your skills? Want a clear career path? Want access to learning and development opportunities? If you’re a Band 5 nurse consider Whittington Health first. There are no limits to how far you can go with us.
- North Central London location with superb travel links
- On-going learning and development opportunities including leadership courses and clinical skills training
- Individually tailored career development pathways
- Internal Transfer opportunities
- Opportunities in our integrated care organisation to work in the community as well as in the hospital. Rotation schemes are available across both areas
- Work with supportive, friendly and forward-thinking teams
- Flexible working opportunities including term-time working, part-time hours, various shift patterns, fixed days
For newly qualified nurses we have a 12-month preceptorship programme in which you will be supported by excellent clinical placement educators and the preceptorship lead. We know how important this transition time is for you and we will support you all the way.
We’ll help you be a first-rate nurse whichever area you choose to work in. And we give you access to our large range of staff benefits. You can read more about these in our nursing handbook attached.
Don’t take it from us, see what our nurses have to say on the ‘meet our nurses’ section of our nurse recruitment website.
Closing Date: 1st March 2020
Interviews: 11th March 2020
You must have appropriate UK professional registration.
This post is subject to the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act (Exceptions Order) 1975 and it will be necessary for a submission for Disclosure to be made to the Disclosure and Barring Service.
Documents to download
To print a document or save it to your computer, please click with your right mouse button on the document title and select "Save Target As...". You can then save the document in a suitable place on your computer ready to print it out. Clicking with the left mouse button will open the document in a new window (if your web browser can do so).
Further details / informal visits contact
We have opportunities across our hospital. Contact us for an informal chat
Tel:0207 288 3160
If you have problems applying, contact
Whittington Health NHS Trust
- 0207 288 5919