- Staff Nurse
- Band 5
- 37.5 a week
- Whittington Health NHS Trust
- Community Sites
- £24,214 to £30,112 Exclusive HCAS pa
- Today at 23:59
Our District Nursing Service is forward thinking, hardworking and dynamic which we pride ourselves on. We are committed to making a difference for our patients and providing good quality care. Our service is at the vanguard of technological practice in District Nursing with our eCommunity platform.
Community nurses visit people who are housebound of all ages 18+ in their own homes or residential homes, enabling them to self-manage where possible and implementing appropriate treatments and care pathways.
We are offering the following:
- Additional payments for working out of hours and weekends
- On-going learning and development opportunities including leadership courses and clinical skills such as catheterisation, leg ulcer management, palliative care and intravenous medication administration.
- Full time, part-time or flexible posts available
- Access to a fleet of electric cars
- All community nurses are issued with IPADS and mobile phones
- A comprehensive 12 month preceptorship programme for newly qualified nurses in which you will be supported by excellent clinical placement educators and the education department.
- Internal transfer opportunities
Your day team working pattern:
5 days a week (alternate weekends)
If you are interested in working with our evening and night service this can be discussed at interview.
Interviews will be held on 29th September 2019
Closing Date: 10th October 2019 at Midnight
You must have appropriate UK professional registration.
This post is subject to the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act (Exceptions Order) 1975 and it will be necessary for a submission for Disclosure to be made to the Disclosure and Barring Service.
Documents to download
To print a document or save it to your computer, please click with your right mouse button on the document title and select "Save Target As...". You can then save the document in a suitable place on your computer ready to print it out. Clicking with the left mouse button will open the document in a new window (if your web browser can do so).
Further details / informal visits contact
If you would like to discuss the post further please contact our District Nursing recruitment line on 0203 0742506 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
If you have problems applying, contact
Whittington Health NHS Trust
- 0207 288 5919