- Rehab Technician
- Fixed Term
- 37.5 hours per week
- Whittington Health NHS Trust
- Parking Assessment Services Level 5
- £19,409 to £22,683 pa EXCL HCAs
- Today at 23:59
The Whittington Hospital received a ‘good’ overall inspection from the CQC in April 2016, rated ‘good’ in a national review of openness and transparency standards across NHS trusts in England and ranked 78 out of 230 NHS Trusts overall.
62 per cent of staff say they are proud to be working for the organisation in our Staff Survey with 55 per cent saying they would recommend us as a great place to work and 53 per cent say they have a strong sense of belonging.
For our current apprenticeship vacancies, please go to https://www.gov.uk/apply-apprenticeship and use Keyword ‘Whittington’
BAND 4 Rehabilitation Technician
Salary: £19,409 - £22,683 per annum plus HCAS. Outer London weighting
Contract: Fixed term contract until end of July 2019. Full time 37.5hrs/week
Base: Stuart Crescent Health Centre, 8 Stuart Crescent, Wood Green, N22 5NJ. (London Travel Zone 3)
Normal Working hours: Monday to Friday 9-5 pm
We are looking for an experienced, enthusiastic individual to join our Community Therapy Team of Physiotherapists, Occupational therapists, Speech Therapists and rehabilitation technicians based within The London Borough of Haringey. The team works with adults of all ages and is based on achieving client-centred goals in a time orientated way, so experience working with older people and people with physical disabilities is essential. If you have experience of working in a community setting, this would be an advantage.
You will gain further experience in working with a range of other professionals and services. You will be joining a supportive group of colleagues, with regular in-service, individual supervision and a personal development plan that is regularly updated.
• The post holder can either use convenient London buses, car, motor cycle, or bike to do home visits.
• Trust travel card may be provided to staff that use public transport for home visits.
• Free Haringey parking permit for staff that use their own car. Mileage costs for doing home visits using own car, motorcycle or bike travel can be reimbursed on a monthly basis.
• Monthly Supervisions, yearly appraisal, Personal development plan and support will be provided by senior therapists.
• Developmental Opportunities to work in different streams (General rehab, falls, neuro conditions, stroke, parking services and locality) within the team can be provided if appropriate.
• Will gain experience of working in vibrant and diverse locations in London borough of Haringey.
You must have appropriate UK professional registration.
This post is subject to the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act (Exceptions Order) 1975 and it will be necessary for a submission for Disclosure to be made to the Disclosure and Barring Service.
Documents to download
To print a document or save it to your computer, please click with your right mouse button on the document title and select "Save Target As...". You can then save the document in a suitable place on your computer ready to print it out. Clicking with the left mouse button will open the document in a new window (if your web browser can do so).
Further details / informal visits contact
If you have problems applying, contact
- 020 7288 5798