- Continence Specialist Practitioner
- Band 7
- 37.5 hours per week
- Whittington Health NHS Trust
- River Place health Centre
- £37,570 to £43,772 per annum excl HCAS
- 17/10/2019 23:59
Whittington Health NHS Trust received a ‘good’ overall inspection from the CQC in April 2016, rated ‘good’ in a national review of openness and transparency standards across NHS trusts in England and ranked 78 out of 230 NHS Trusts overall.
For our current apprenticeship vacancies, please go to https://www.gov.uk/apply-apprenticeship and use Keyword ‘Whittington’
By applying for this role, you accept in the event you are successful that your personal data may be transferred from the Trust to another NHS organisation where your employment transfers within the NHS. This is in accordance with the streamlining programme which is aimed at saving you time and improving efficiencies within the NHS when your employment transfers.
Specialist Continence Practitioner - Nurse/Women Health Physiotherapist (Band 7)
Help us to help local people live longer healthier lives!
We have an exciting opportunity for you to join our Continence Service/Bladder and Bowel Team as a Specialist Continence Practitioner , Band 7
As part of an integrated care organisation you will have the opportunity to work across a full range of patient pathways across Haringey and Islington.
You will be an integral part of our specialist team that provides assessment and treatment care packages to adults and children with bladder and or bowel problems.
We want someone
- enthusiastic, motivated and flexible
- committed to improving health skills for patients and support for carers
- excited about developing their career further
- with a sound health care knowledge base and well developed interpersonal skills
- keen to expand their specific knowledge and skills surrounding bladder and bowel care.If you are the right person for the job we can offer you
- the opportunity to work in a specialist team as well as independently in a variety of environments
- a key role in promoting best practice and educating colleagues across a range of health and care providers in high quality bladder & bowel care management.
- a comprehensive induction, and exciting learning and development opportunities
You must have appropriate UK professional registration.
This post is subject to the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act (Exceptions Order) 1975 and it will be necessary for a submission for Disclosure to be made to the Disclosure and Barring Service.
Documents to download
To print a document or save it to your computer, please click with your right mouse button on the document title and select "Save Target As...". You can then save the document in a suitable place on your computer ready to print it out. Clicking with the left mouse button will open the document in a new window (if your web browser can do so).
Further details / informal visits contact
We encourage informal discussion and visits. If you would like to arrange this please contact:
Lead Continence Nurse
0203 316 8397
If you have problems applying, contact
Whittington Health NHS Trust
- 020 7288 3306