- Children & Adolescent Mental Health
- Band 5
- Temporary Bank
- Whittington Health NHS Trust
- Whittington Hospital
- £25,515-£27,219 pro rata, inc HCAS
- 06/11/2017 23:59
The Whittington Hospital received a ‘good’ overall inspection from the CQC in April 2016, rated ‘good’ in a national review of openness and transparency standards across NHS trusts in England and ranked 78 out of 230 NHS Trusts overall.
62 per cent of staff say they are proud to be working for the organisation in our Staff Survey with 55 per cent saying they would recommend us as a great place to work and 53 per cent say they have a strong sense of belonging.
For our current apprenticeship vacancies, please go to https://www.gov.uk/apply-apprenticeship and use Keyword ‘Whittington’
We are looking for 1st Level Registered Mental Health Nurses to join Whittington Health's Nurse Bank. We are looking for Bank RMNs to fill a variety of shifts within Simmons House, Childrens and Adolescent Mental Health unit.
You will need:
* an understanding of basic interpersonal, group & systems dynamics.
* knowledge of cognitive behavioural and medical model approaches.
* at least 6 months proven mental health experience and possess a diverse range of mental health skills
* the ability to work unsupervised.
As part of Whittington Health’s Nurse Bank you will:
• have the first choice of available bank shifts
• pay into the NHS pension scheme (optional)
• work as part of a well supportive and committed clinical team
For further information regarding the Temporary Bank please see the document attached to this advert.
You must have appropriate UK professional registration.
This post is subject to the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act (Exceptions Order) 1975 and it will be necessary for a submission for Disclosure to be made to the Disclosure and Barring Service.
Documents to download
To print a document or save it to your computer, please click with your right mouse button on the document title and select "Save Target As...". You can then save the document in a suitable place on your computer ready to print it out. Clicking with the left mouse button will open the document in a new window (if your web browser can do so).
If you have problems applying, contact
- 0207 288 5325