- Capital Nurse band 5 Community Rotational Staff Nurse
- Whittington Health NHS Trust
- Whittington Health
- £26,553.60 to 34,495.20
- 26/02/2018 23:59
Whittington Health NHS Trust received a ‘good’ overall inspection from the CQC in April 2016, rated ‘good’ in a national review of openness and transparency standards across NHS trusts in England and ranked 78 out of 230 NHS Trusts overall.
62 per cent of staff say they are proud to be working for the organisation in our Staff Survey with 55 per cent saying they would recommend us as a great place to work and 53 per cent say they have a strong sense of belonging.
For our current apprenticeship vacancies, please go to https://www.gov.uk/apply-apprenticeship and use Keyword ‘Whittington’
Building the Community Workforce of the Future
Help us help local people to live longer healthier lives
Have you qualified within the last 12 months?
Want to turbo charge your career?
Don’t miss this exciting opportunity to gain experience in a variety of community nursing and specialist community clinical environments that will include pathways in:
- District Nursing
- Ambulatory Care and Virtual Ward
- Specialist nursing, e.g. tissue viability, continence, diabetes, respiratory
- Long term conditions
- A permanent contract from the start of the programme guaranteeing employment post programme
- Preceptorship and mentorship in each clinical placement
- You will be offered a place on a mentorship preparation module at the end of the programme
- A hub and spoke model ensuring exposure to a varied and rich learning experience
This 18-month programme will lay the foundation on which to build a successful nursing career. You will be offered a permanent contract at the onset and we will endeavour to place you in the clinical area of your first choice at the end of the programme.
You must have appropriate UK professional registration.
This post is subject to the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act (Exceptions Order) 1975 and it will be necessary for a submission for Disclosure to be made to the Disclosure and Barring Service.
Documents to download
To print a document or save it to your computer, please click with your right mouse button on the document title and select "Save Target As...". You can then save the document in a suitable place on your computer ready to print it out. Clicking with the left mouse button will open the document in a new window (if your web browser can do so).