- This post is only open to internal applicants.
- NHS AfC: Band 8a
- 37.5 hrs p.w
- Whittington Health NHS Trust
- Crouch End Health Centre
- Crouch End
- £44,606 -£52,306 Excl HCAs
- 21/07/2019 23:59
Whittington Health NHS Trust received a ‘good’ overall inspection from the CQC in April 2016, rated ‘good’ in a national review of openness and transparency standards across NHS trusts in England and ranked 78 out of 230 NHS Trusts overall.
For our current apprenticeship vacancies, please go to https://www.gov.uk/apply-apprenticeship and use Keyword ‘Whittington’
By applying for this role, you accept in the event you are successful that your personal data may be transferred from the Trust to another NHS organisation where your employment transfers within the NHS. This is in accordance with the streamlining programme which is aimed at saving you time and improving efficiencies within the NHS when your employment transfers.
IAPT Senior Band 8a CBT Therapist (INTERNAL)
Lets-Talk is a Haringey IAPT service and part of Whittington Health NHS Trust. Lets-Talk is a forward thinking and innovative provider of a range of IAPT treatments for common mental health problems. We have an excellent reputation and are known for our high quality of service delivery and service design.
We serve a diverse patient population in the vibrant multi-cultural and multilingual borough of Haringey. If you have, or would like to gain experience working within a diverse multi-cultural community, this may be the right position for you.
Our service has over 90 members of staff. We are looking to appoint an 8a Senior CBT therapist.
We are seeking a highly experienced individual with the abilities to start feet running. If you meet the stringent following criteria then please apply via the NHS website:
- You are an experienced CBT Therapist, clinical or counselling psychologist with extensive CBT training and experience.
- You are experienced with the IAPT treatment disorder protocols,
- You have staff management experience within IAPT or a similar service.
- You have extensive experience of providing CBT clinical supervision
- Ideally you are conversant with the patient management system PCMiS.
- You have an excellent and demonstrable track record in working in a high pressured and demanding environment.
Closing date for applications is 16th July 2019
Interviews will be held on 24th July 2019
This post is subject to the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act (Exceptions Order) 1975 and it will be necessary for a submission for Disclosure to be made to the Disclosure and Barring Service.
Documents to download
To print a document or save it to your computer, please click with your right mouse button on the document title and select "Save Target As...". You can then save the document in a suitable place on your computer ready to print it out. Clicking with the left mouse button will open the document in a new window (if your web browser can do so).
Further details / informal visits contact
Liz Thomas or Tania Knight, Co-Team Leads on 020 3074 2280